Friday, January 16, 2009

PIKALAND

I've just fallen in love with a website called Pika Land [Pikaland? :)]! I'm so excited about that I just have to share it with you.

pikaland

Pikaland is a blog about designers and illustrators... The creator is a lover and collector of all things illustrated and she shares this admiration in every post. I can't help but adore her and every artist she writes about. She does interviews and even sells some of their work on her site in the PikaPackages section: here.

I love to draw. I love other people that love to draw. And I especially love people that love people that love to draw. Get it? Good! :)

Click here to check out Pikaland!

Happy drawing and/or blog-reading!
Kelli <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Kelli for hearting Pikaland, and I'm blushing because of all the super kind words about the site -- it's a huge honor! Thank you so much!

big hugs,
x
Amy