Friday, January 16, 2009

New Sketches

I've been doodling a lot lately and these are a couple of my latest drawings:

sketchbooksketchbook


I had hoped to sell them to a t-shirt company, but that didn't work out so well. The news was actually a relief, though, because I've been wanting to start a new embroidery project that these sketches are perfect for! I'm really excited to try it out... If it works, I'll sell them in our Smally and Tally etsy shop.

recipe cards


I'm also working on special diet recipe cards that will hopefully be listed in the Happy Place Design etsy shop by the end of this weekend! I love them! They made awesome Christmas presents this past holiday.







They're intended for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets mostly, but I've added "Meat Lovers", "Dairy Lovers", and "Grandma's" recipe cards so that everyone's included. :)





Hope everyone has a great Friday night! I've got so much to do this weekend... whew! :)

Happy Friday,
Kelli

No comments: