Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sew in Love!

I created my fourth Etsy Treasury last night! I was supposed to already have been on the road to my friend's engagement party, but when I saw that the list had made it down to 339 (332 being the opening slot to create a Treasury), I just couldn't resist! I was an hour late for her shindig but no one noticed seeing as how she was pretty much the only person I knew there anyway...

Okay, so I titled the Treasury "Sew in Love!". With Valentine's Day coming up, and my passion for sewing forever growing, I couldn't help but make a sewing-love themed Treasury. I hope you like it!




Please click here and leave comments! I'm crossing my fingers that it makes it to the front page!

Happy Sewing and Loving,
Kelli

4 comments:

LinenandRoses said...

Hi, thanks so much for including me in your beautiful treasury. Hoping it makes the front page too!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks:)

Tumus said...

Hey! This is PinPinn also known as Tumus. I really do love the treasury. It's super cute and I think would make an awesome front pager ^_^

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your treasury too!!! :D