Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood



My computer says it's 74 degrees outside! It's so sunny and beautiful! Makes me want to ride my bike, but we haven't put on the new seat, yet. Well, new to me. It's a brown faux leather seat a friend of mine found for me at a thrift store. I don't see how ladies can sit on those skinny road bike seats. They aren't very lady-part friendly...

Anyway! I cleaned my car today, instead. It looks brand new! I found all sorts of cool stuff in the back of my Scion... Domino magazines out the wazoo, vintage heels I forgot I had, wooden hangers, and tons of Hyper Bunny buttons. If you're reading this, Carter, I'll be putting these in your mail box, soon! :)

I'd love to know how everyone else is spending their sunny day. I'm about to get back to cleaning the house. Who knows what else I'll find around here... I'm sure all kinds of goodies are hidden in the nooks and crannies.

Have a lovey day!
Kelli

1 comment:

Just another day in paradise said...

I spent this lovely day inside cleaning. :(