Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blaim it on the rain! I mean, the bicycle!


[artwork by hillarietasche on Etsy]


My posts have gone from every couple of days, to a couple of times a month. I just wanted to take this opportunity to place a little blame on a few things: my mustard yellow 1979 Schwinn Caliente (aka the "Kelliente" as Ryan likes to call it), Netflix, and my boyfriend, Ryan.

My priorities have seemingly come and gone along with the month of April, and I'm more than okay with that. I cannot lie... I'd rather be biking than blogging, netflix'ing than networking, and snuggling than selling. Maybe this new attitude and outlook is what sent the first "smally and tally" sale our way! My "Librarian" print sold on Etsy last Friday to a lovely lady from Tulsa! Hip hip hooray!


[get a print for yourself here for $5!]

Now back to Netflix. I mustn't keep it waiting...

<3 Kelli



2 comments:

The Decemberist said...

Congratulations, Kelli! :)

Diana said...

Hi,

I added your blog to a new sewing blog directory http://welovetosew.blogspot.com/ that sort blogs by freshness. The blogs with new posts are always moved up to the top. Please check it out and recommend it to your sewing blogger friends!

Thank you!

Regards
Diana