Monday, January 12, 2009

Eye Spy Etsy!


I just created my second Treasury, "Eye Spy", on Etsy!

I love it and want to buy everything in it! I'm pretty sure that this idea came to mind because I've been squinting and rubbing my sore eyes for weeks now... I'm way overdue for an eye exam. I need to get on that!

Click here to see the Treasury up close and please leave comments!

Maybe it will make it to the first page this time? Wish me luck! And now I'm off to look up eye doctors... eek!

Happy luck-wishing,
Kelli

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo I love it! Off to go see it in person ;)

TheresaJ said...

What a great treasury. A fresh idea -- I love it! :) Commenting & clicking now...

Anonymous said...

this is one of the best treasuries I've seen. I hope it makes it to the front page.

Anji Gallanos said...

Can't seem to shake my glasses..no matter how many appointments I make to get contacts. I appreciate this treasury..thanks for reminding me that glasses are great!

Almay Alday said...

Great treasury! I love the title too!

You can call me Tawny.... said...

This is SUPER groovy!! EYE luv it!