Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!!

My lovely friend Heather at QUiD essential has tagged me!

I have to list six facts about myself here for you all to read. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. My boyfriend yells "citizens arrest!" at me every now and then when we're driving, because if I see someone committing a petty crime (jaywalking, driving with one headlight, riding a bike against traffic instead of the same direction, etc.), I always have to point it out, even if I don't really care. So he has every right to make fun of me.

2. It's really hard for me to spend money on myself. I will bookmark things I want, add things to my shopping cart (online and in person), but hardly ever make a purchase. I don't know if I'm just ultra thrifty or annoyingly picky?

3. I miss real bacon sometimes... and pepperoni. Morningstar Farms and Boca just can't get it right every time.

4. I'm addicted to crocheting. I can't stop making neck cozies/mini cowl necks/whatever you want to call them.

5. I really suck at Grand Theft Auto. I love how you can play real people in the live version but it's still kind of embarrassing when they laugh at how bad you play. heh

6. I'm freezing. :)

I'm tagging four lovely ladies instead of six: highfashiongirl, The Knit Owl, Studio Pashnada, and Sophie Vintage.

No comments: