Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sula Champagne Sugar

My new favorite scent: Sula Champagne Sugar.I bought the Sula Champagne Sugar Perfume oil roller, 10 ml, for $15 at Ulta this weekend.

I have really sensitive skin, so hosing myself down with a spray bottle of expensive perfume usually left my skin wanting to punch me. And who really likes to smell anyone from a mile away anyway? Eww!

Thanks to a tip from my friend, Nicole, about ten years ago (woah, I'm getting old!), I've learned that scented oils not only last longer, but they don't irritate my skin because they're only placed on pressure points. You don't lather them all over the place like scented lotions, either (also worthy of a good skin-punch). A simple roll of oil on my wrists, behind my ears, and on my collar bones, is all it takes to smell sugary sweet all day, in a grown up way, of course!

P.S. I swear I didn't get paid to post this. I don't think anyone would pay anyone to recommend their product and say anything like "skin-punch" in the post. Just a thought. :)

Love,
me.



No comments: