Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

able and game



Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!

I just adore this print by Able and Game. So cute! Their shop is amazing...

Just a sweet little reminder that all of you are lovelies and I hope you enjoy your day today, whether it be with your sweetheart, alone, or with a friend. It's your day to feel especially lovely, so enjoy it!





able and game


This is another one of my favorites. I wish I had bought this for Ryan! Someone needs to buy some items from my shop so I can beef up my paypal account and get Ryan some goodies. He deserves them. I'm one lucky lady!

Speaking of, I have big plans for today and I need to get going. I'm baking him a few things and don't really know where to start. When it's all finished, I'll be sure to take pictures to show you. I'm hoping the final product will both make him be overwhelmed with happiness, and simultaneously pee his pants in laughter. We'll see how that works out. :)

Oh! And I almost forgot, the brooch giveaway I'm doing is up at midnight tonight. I'll be doing the random drawing to choose a winner when I wake up tomorrow. I'm really excited to see who wins! All of the comments so far have been a big help. I always love hearing [seeing] what people think of my designs. It's always so encouraging.

Don't forget to read the post below or click here and leave a comment to be eligible to win, if you haven't already. I really don't mind if you send multiple comments for more chances to win. It's up to you! :)

Have a great Valentine's Day!
Kelli

No comments: