Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feed Your Soul, Save Your Wallet



Jen at Indie Fixx has started a free art project called "Feed Your Soul". She'll be featuring different artists every month that will each offer one free digital print for you to print for yourself at home. I'm beyond excited about this. I love how so many artists offer prints now, instead of solely originals. It's very rare that I can afford original artwork, sadly enough, especially with our current economic state! I also love that I'll find out about new artists through the "Feed Your Soul" art project. Free prints might lead to more future sales for these extremely talented artists. And they deserve it! Remember to check out their shops after you snag their free prints. :)

Check out the Feed Your Soul art project, here.

Happy Printing!
Kelli

No comments: