Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged, again! :)

This time, I've been tagged by DiDi Gal Decor. I looooooove her artwork... Check it out on Etsy, here.

Listing seven random things about myself:

#1: I love pickles. Especially Best Maid pickles, that are no where to be found in OKC!

#2: I can't eat meat or dairy. It makes my tummy hurt.

#3: My favorite actress right now is Zooey Deschanel, and I'm really excited that she's engaged to Ben Gibbard. [I love celeb gossip, especially indie celeb gossip!]

#4: I lived in San Diego for 4 months, a few years ago. Sounds like just a visit, right? Nope! I changed my driver's license, license plate, and registered my car in CA for that brief experience... not so awesome. heh

#5: I used to look like Daria in high school. Wait, maybe I still do?? kinda just realized that...

#6: I'm addicted to sesame tofu.

#7: I wish I was a drummer.

I am tagging:
Made by Petchy
Outsapop Trashion
geometry jones
minutiae
315thomas
Stuff and Things
softspoken

Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged

Happy tagging!
-Kelli

1 comment:

Danielle Hornyak said...

Hi! I'll have to try that sesame tofu & I used to love the show Daria! lol