Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas List 2009

Honda Metropolitan ScooterSo about that Christmas List for 2009... It doesn't hurt to be prepared, right?

I love to peruse Craigslist on lazy Sunday mornings in search of scooters and retro furniture. I never have the money in my bank account to make the purchases I search for, but just seeing all the pictures is fun enough for me, for now... But one day, I will have enough money saved to buy a lovely scooter like this one...


I love the retro style of Honda Metropolitans and that they don't go very fast. I really don't want to go over 40mph. I mean, who am I trying to impress? :) Anyway, I'm adding it to my 2009 Christmas List. It's official.

Stella Scooter
I also love Stellas, but I think I want to stick with an automatic. I already drive a standard car, I think if I got a scooter I'd want to take it easy and skip the shifting... Stellas are more retro looking though, closer to a Vespa. It's a tough call. [Welcome to my thought process... hah!]

If you're in the Oklahoma City area and are hunting for your very own scooter, or if you're in the mood, eleven months down the line, to get me a gift card for Christmas, stop on by Atomic Brown, they're very friendly and eager to help!


Atomic Brown Scooter Shop
3104 N. Western Ave.
Oklahoma City 73118
(405) 605-3789

No comments: