Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays from Happy Place Design!!

I just wanted to welcome all of the new readers of my blog and new subscribers! I'm so excited that people are interested in what I'm doing, seriously. That's so exciting to me!!! I just wanted to create a place where I can be myself and document my design process. Every time I post a picture of a completed project, I'm inspired to create something new. There are so many talented people out there that inspire me every day and I love having a place to promote their talents, too.

I searched all around for the best way to wish you happy holidays and then it just came to me. All I needed was the perfect song, so here it goes.

Have a great holiday from Happy Place Design and Wham! :)



Man that song will always be awesome. heh

Love always,
Kelli

No comments: